Emergency and Routine Medical and Surgical Care
We are pleased to offer complete veterinary services for small, companion pets.
Our services include:
• In-house and Referral Diagnostic
• Laboratory Tests
• Vaccinations & Disease Prevention Care
• Digital X-ray
• A Dispensing & Online Pharmacy
• Preventive & Elective Dental care with Digital Dental X-rays
• House Calls
• Laser Therapy
• Health Supplies (including but not limited to dietary foods and supplements, prescription diets, vitamin supplements, flea control, heartworm prevention products, and shampoos)
Vaccinations & Preventive Care
Vaccinations stimulate your pet’s immune system to produce disease-fighting antibodies. Because antibodies are specific for each disease-causing agent, a vaccination is needed against each of the major disease-causing agents to which your pet may be exposed. Young pets are given a series of initial vaccinations, followed by periodic boosters as the pet matures.
Though immunization is an important part of preventive medicine, routine physical examinations are essential to the long-term health of your pet. We recommend thorough physical examinations of all pets at least once each year. During routine visits, we’ll discuss additional preventive measures that we feel are appropriate for your pet based on its age, species, and health status.
Spaying & Neutering
A neutered pet is a happier, healthier pet. Female pets should be spayed at six months of age. Male pets are usually castrated at six to nine months of age.